aftermarket torque converter ???

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
anyone put a upgrade/aftermarket torque converter on their 6.7 powerstroke, what kind of numbers are you putting down and whats your opinion on them. the only one I know of is the ats, any others??

unless you're making over 800 to the wheels , you don't need one.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
anyone put a upgrade/aftermarket torque converter on their 6.7 powerstroke, what kind of numbers are you putting down and whats your opinion on them. the only one I know of is the ats, any others??

There are a few in the works, one in a truck that I know of, but nothing really tested yet. I would guess spring of next year will be when you start seeing them pop up. Right now, everybody is focused on getting power adders to market

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I'm also interested in this. But I'm probably going to wait till the spring and save for an aftermarket trans. Is there any way to tell if my TC is the problem of if it's the clutches? It takes the power fine until about half throttle, any more and the mini maxx shows the TC unlocking and you can feel the power isn't making it to the ground... The traction control light also comes on, but the tires aren't spinning lol

bmonaweck

Reaction score
Is the one that is in a truck an ATS TC? I'm gonna need one for sure next spring when my build is complete.

Latest posts

Members online