Aftermarket Turbo Tuning

Blacknight

Reaction score
Alright I got my MPD kit running, who is doing quality tuning these days? The truck runs great under the canned H&S tunes but I would like to have someone build some tunes per the new setup :naughty:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
The ones I have heard of are Eric at Innovative and there is also a guy named Don that has demonic diesel that I have heard of tuning the single turbo trucks. I am sure there are more out there but those are the two I have heard of

Blacknight

Reaction score
The ones I have heard of are Eric at Innovative and there is also a guy named Don that has demonic diesel that I have heard of tuning the single turbo trucks. I am sure there are more out there but those are the two I have heard of

I'll give Innovative a call tomorrow, I sent Don a pm a week ago and havent heard anything from him. I also wonder if I can use the H&S Motorsports MCC calibrations even though I dont have the dual fueler. Any thoughts?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would imagine the H&S one is commanding way more fuel than a single pump can handle

Sent from my I fone 5

Cc2cuz

Reaction score
When I mentioned that I was not going to use the dual fuelers to Bentley with my single turbo kit, he sent me calibration 4 minus the duel fuel capabilities, so it can be done. They can tweak anything. I ended up buying the duel fuelers so I think I might have deleted that file. But it can be done even if not using their dual fuelers.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Chase fleece talks highly of kory. I'm waiting for Matt to get off his ass.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
gearhead and elite have single turbo tunes, i have both, both work great.

don- dont pm people or respond to pm's with anything regarding sales here.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Isn't that defeating the whole point of a private message? I can understand if he created a thread and was telling people all about his tunes....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't that defeating the whole point of a private message? I can understand if he created a thread and was telling people all about his tunes....

no, private message is based on honor. honoring the fact you AREN'T allowed to solicit business here. but hey i'm sure it happens all the time in many facets of the site.

and i believe he did create a thread at one point as well.

Blacknight

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got some tunes that are running really good. I'd be interested in what Gearhead has to offer if nothing else to compare against. I called Matt since I'm in Houston to see if he was interests in tuning but his guy at the shop (not Matt) said it would be January before they started with 6.7s.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got some tunes that are running really good. I'd be interested in what Gearhead has to offer if nothing else to compare against. I called Matt since I'm in Houston to see if he was interests in tuning but his guy at the shop (not Matt) said it would be January before they started with 6.7s.

ive been testing pulse width , pressure, mp8 , timing , and other small things, and the tunes are very refined already. matt should be ready, and its already january ;) . i have a 13' so matt has had to work a bit more on mine but we got it. i gained 73 horse with the turbo and ported intake manifolds.

Lang

Reaction score
no, private message is based on honor. honoring the fact you AREN'T allowed to solicit business here. but hey i'm sure it happens all the time in many facets of the site.

and i believe he did create a thread at one point as well.

I'm not sure exactly what the "rules" are here but if he DIDN'T create a thread soliciting business here what's the big deal? Guys sell **** here everyday in classifieds who aren't sponsors. He was recommended by forum members.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what the "rules" are here but if he DIDN'T create a thread soliciting business here what's the big deal? Guys sell **** here everyday in classifieds who aren't sponsors. He was recommended by forum members.

this isnt the time, nor place for discussion on policies. but nobody can "solicit" services they offer , anywhere, it defeats the purpose of the people who do pay to offer such services.

and yes he has publically promoted his services. he was addressed and it was over months ago, until now.

gloan93

Reaction score
Bigrpowr you say you gained 73 hp please give us a little bit more insight on what your running please. All stock internals? Thanks

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Bigrpowr you say you gained 73 hp please give us a little bit more insight on what your running please. All stock internals? Thanks

Stock internals, MPD single kit, Gearhead tuning. I believe he is still on stock fuel as well. He can correct me if I am wrong

Latest posts

Members online