air filter QUE

rsater1

Reaction score
I recently put an upgraded injector in.and the filter minder has been pulled in on every hard run ive made.and today I had the warning light come on after about 75 85 miles an hr the hp dramatically drops off or torque. my question is ..the banks filter I have is 7 in dia and oval conical .. will the 6637 conform or fit or even close or any ideas for my tiny 38 r ..thanks ...!!!

rsater1

Reaction score
cleaned 3 wks ago .I don't think my intake tube will mate up ..what is the dia ...will I have to modify .or buy another intake tube adapter for it..trying to plan ..and they wat 66 dollars without tax at my napa.. anybody where to purchase cheaper.. THANKS

PABowhunter

Reaction score
You can get them from riff raff diesel for $29 a piece. They have a 4" outlet. You can usually cut a short piece of pipe and make it work with some of the stock tubing.

rsater1

Reaction score
what are they calling it.having trouble there are a lot of them part number maybe >??? THANK S MEN

psduser1

Reaction score
I think they're saying the filter is 29$ from riffraff.
That, and a 4" 45* fitting gets you a diy tymar setup, flows anything you'll need up to 500 ish hp.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I think they're saying the filter is 29$ from riffraff.
That, and a 4" 45* fitting gets you a diy tymar setup, flows anything you'll need up to 500 ish hp.
ummmm over 800ish fwh on swamps dyno... so a bit higher then 500...

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
dude.. no need for capital letters all the time. lol maybe a couple of these. !!!!!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.