Alliant aftermarket parts???

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Alliant parts OTHER than their injectors. I'm quite familiar with the poor quality of their injectors. I'm just asking about any of their other products.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Alliant parts OTHER than their injectors. I'm quite familiar with the poor quality of their injectors. I'm just asking about any of their other products.

For the most part, Relabeled factory parts.
I use a lot of their parts but Ford has definitely gotten competitive with the after market.

Don't be afraid to tell your ford dealer Alliant is cheaper, they CAN beat their prices.

on edit Ford nor anyone can touch their new 7.3 injector prices.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I'm using one in mine too. I know my heat flow is WAY better than it was before due to my heated tank in the bed. Most would never know or care otherwise, but for me it was VERY important. Of course, I also did a new oil cooler, radiator and thermostat at the same time, so I'm sure it all helped.

EnterKO

Reaction score
I'm using one in mine too. I know my heat flow is WAY better than it was before due to my heated tank in the bed. Most would never know or care otherwise, but for me it was VERY important. Of course, I also did a new oil cooler, radiator and thermostat at the same time, so I'm sure it all helped.

Did you go with a factory radiator?

Latest posts

Members online