American Force tease pic....

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
Wow those 40s make the 22s look small! :doh:
Yea I was worried there would be "To much" wheel since I have never ran a 22 before but I am happy with the outcome.

Is that a Road Armor bumper?
Winch Ready out of Redding.

Its a "Winch Ready" bumper I believe. Without the name on them though, they all look the same pretty much.
What he said.. lol

Dropped the truck off today, suspension and parts are heading off to powder coating, assembly will start next week.

01platinum

Reaction score
I know exactly what you are talking about with the fit. Mine didn't fit over the rear axles at all. I actually sanders down the rear axle to get it to fit. Not what you want when you order a set of wheels.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
So is this what I get to expect also? For that price, I expect the damn wheels to fit over the f###ing axles!

benbou00

Reaction score
So is this what I get to expect also? For that price, I expect the damn wheels to fit over the f###ing axles!

Im wondering the same thing. I guess I should try mine before I even put tires on them. I'll be pi$$ed if I paid that much for these wheels and they don't fit.

Layson

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing it at SEMA. Looks like you are cutting it close. I'm really hoping to get mine wrapped up this weekend.

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
Do you have bigger brakes on it? If so, big difference?
I have the SSBC kit on it, it does make a difference with the larger tires.

Looking forward to seeing it at SEMA. Looks like you are cutting it close. I'm really hoping to get mine wrapped up this weekend.
Hopefully we all bump in to each other.... what ever happened to the thread about a GTG during SEMA?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.