Amsoil users

hunter_.b

Reaction score
How often are you guys changing your oil? Seen amsoil recommends 3x recommended oem service but what do you guys do?

knaffie

Reaction score
I bet they don't recommend 3x on dpf trucks due to fuel dilution. Do your oil analysis to back up whatever recommendations you follow.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I bet they don't recommend 3x on dpf trucks due to fuel dilution. Do your oil analysis to back up whatever recommendations you follow.

Exactly. It says on amsoil products to not follow the extended drain interval when running emissions equipment....

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I don't think that the 6.7 will have the same issues as the 6.4 with fuel dilution. But as stated above only oil analysis will tell you what you need to know.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
FYI, I can have Polaris Labs run samples for you. 12$ plus shipping for no TBN and 20$ for a report with TBN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunter_.b

Reaction score
Yea I plan on doing a analysis but I probably won't even drive but about 4-6k miles a year

jimdawg185

Reaction score
There is no reason to go to far past a year on any oil. Remember that the oil holds in suspension water and other ingressed particles. You don't really need that stuff floating around longer than need be.

Latest posts

Members online