Anybody elses truck sound like it falling apart over bumps?

Jomax

Reaction score
Damn I thought my truck was the only one!! I took it to the dealer 2 times and they couldn't find any thing wrong! Sure glad I found this thread!!!

Mine is coming from the drivers and rear drivers side...sounds like my doors are barely latched. I constantly open and close them to ensure a good close. My only thing is I paid a lot of money for my truck and less than a year later it sounds like it's falling apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not the doors, it's the seatbelt buckle hitting the C pillar plastic panels. You can tuck the seatbelt in the handle that folds the seat down, so it doesn't rattle against the plastic panel.

ckrueg

Reaction score
It's not the doors, it's the seatbelt buckle hitting the C pillar plastic panels. You can tuck the seatbelt in the handle that folds the seat down, so it doesn't rattle against the plastic panel.

This bothered the heck out of me before I found out what it was

marserdesigns

Reaction score

I'll give this a try. The tape helped a little, but the noise is still there. Sounds like the damn cab flexes too much.

04cr450

Reaction score
just buckle the seat belt up, done lol my truck did the same thing. First ride home from the dealer, my wife was like "WTF is that noise turn back around" .. Take a valium honey lol

Jomax

Reaction score
just buckle the seat belt up, done lol my truck did the same thing. First ride home from the dealer, my wife was like "WTF is that noise turn back around" .. Take a valium honey lol

LOL.

marserdesigns

Reaction score
I did the tuck method and bam! No rattle!
5be0af4b5e28e4e743df456e786f991c.jpg

Latest posts

Members online