Anybody running this kit or know anything about it?

Chris2590

Reaction score
http://m.ebay.com/itm/262346783548

I guess it attaches to your stock fuel bowl so you can still use it and comes with a freeze plug to do away with the lift pump. Then you would need a super duty fuel pump or any other fuel pump that would work. I talked to the guy on eBay a little bit. I guess my concern would be running the stock fuel bowl and regulator.
Any thoughts? Just looking into this because a kit for e fuel is really expensive and this would only be $100-$200.
Thanks

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Aside from getting rid of the mechanical fuel pump, the other benefit going to E-fuel is getting rid of the fuel bowl. Plus, the OBS fuel bowl is not rated for high pressure although many ran high fuel pressure through it.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Chris2590

Reaction score
Yeah I run mine at about 70 psi at idle and never had any leaks but the fuel bowl is only like a year old. My lift pump just can't keep up with the injectors I'm running and I can't see spending $600 + to buy a kit. Would a super duty pump keep up with stage 2s?

Chris2590

Reaction score
If a super duty pump would keep up I might go this route and keep my stock fuel bowl for now. A sd pump and this kit is a hell of a lot cheaper then spending $600-$800. I'll probably do away with the fuel bowl eventually and put an adjustable regulator and what not in and filters down by the frame rail.

superpsd

Reaction score
The OBS fuel bowl is designed to feed low pressure thru it. I think it is 8 psi or so. As the low pressure side of the mechanical pump feeds the bowl which feeds the high pressure side. It does not cost that much to ditch the fuel bowl. That kit looks ridiculously expensive for a few fitting. I don't think this kit is setup to retain the stock fuel bowl.

Last edited:

Chris2590

Reaction score
Ok the guy that sells them has videos on YouTube and he uses the stock fuel bowl. But he even said himself in the video his fuel bowl sprung a leak at the water in fuel sensor and he just plugged with a pipe plug lol. I'm sure it wouldn't last to long just running the sd pump right to the fuel bowl.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F64wvQ5rCyY

Chris2590

Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure a super duty fuel bowl would work but I wouldn't want to buy one since eventually i want to do away with the fuel bowl anyways. It's in the way of just about everything and then I could finally get all my long lost tools out of the valley lol