anyone close to lakeville mn?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Wish I could make it. Got a wedding with a open bar to go to

i vote to change the gtg to this wedding... lol..

I am in for sure if you see a yellow F350 with BigTonka on the rear quarter of the box I am inside and will be wearing a black t-shirt and cap with the Fighting Sioux Indian head on it.

sounds like Dieselgeek and TurboM700 are going to try and make it

ill be for sure... prolly be there early do to the fact that we will prolly get rained out tomorrow... ill have the 6.7 and prolly be out in the parking lot waiting.. it has a PSA sticker on the hood.. if i for some reason dont get there early, ill have a white t shirt or a gray PSA shirt on... high and tight flat top haircut... racoon eyes do to hardhat and safety glasses

I'll be there, I will try to wear my PSN shirt if I remember HA

uuummm PSN???

live life full throttle

bluedge8

Reaction score
i vote to change the gtg to this wedding... lol..

ill be for sure... prolly be there early do to the fact that we will prolly get rained out tomorrow... ill have the 6.7 and prolly be out in the parking lot waiting.. it has a PSA sticker on the hood.. if i for some reason dont get there early, ill have a white t shirt or a gray PSA shirt on... high and tight flat top haircut... racoon eyes do to hardhat and safety glasses

uuummm PSN???

live life full throttle
its the only diesel shirt I got, and I will leave my truck at home since it has a big ass camper on it. HA!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Well, yesterday was my last day in lakeville... im on to a different job on Monday. Wish I could've met more of you while there..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Nah, snow doesn't bother me a bit.. freezin temps do the most.... I have a buddy I travel to jobs with and he was ready for another job so we took the rest of the week off and headin to a new one monday or Tuesday.

live life full throttle....
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car..

Latest posts

Members online