• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Anyone got a ps4?

JMart

Reaction score
Check out wii alerts, its a website that scans online sites to see who has one in stock. Then the will send you a text if someone has one. But you have to be quick, and I usually get texts in the middle of the night.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Check out wii alerts, its a website that scans online sites to see who has one in stock. Then the will send you a text if someone has one. But you have to be quick, and I usually get texts in the middle of the night.

Ight I'll check it out. And that works perfect for me because I work nights lol.

zilla68

Reaction score
find your local best buy and ask them, we just got one sunday morning, had to show up at 6am to get a wrist band, but was out of there within minutes of them opening, with 1 in hand!

raptor

Reaction score
just to let you people know there is spyware built in the new ps4 that when you hook it up to your internet service it spys on you and will report any illigal activities that you or kids might do not knowenly and it contacts local authoritys and ps4 people deni it even though it is true found that out from a tech buddie that goes through and fixes problems like the new death ring on the ps4

JMart

Reaction score
just to let you people know there is spyware built in the new ps4 that when you hook it up to your internet service it spys on you and will report any illigal activities that you or kids might do not knowenly and it contacts local authoritys and ps4 people deni it even though it is true found that out from a tech buddie that goes through and fixes problems like the new death ring on the ps4

So does google.

My buddie told me Ford owns cummins. He works on cats so he knows everything.

marc1982443

Reaction score
I have a ps4 for sale. Comes with extra controller, charging dock for both controllers, battlefield 4 and Fifa. PM if interested.

Latest posts

Members online