Anyone Recognize this truck?

TURTLE

Reaction score
So If I find a truck thats a little more than I want to spend that has all the deletes I can take close to 3 grand off the price to compare it to a stock one?

MINK

Reaction score
So If I find a truck thats a little more than I want to spend that has all the deletes I can take close to 3 grand off the price to compare it to a stock one?

Sure, as the 3k has to come from somewhere.

BUT,

Used parts can be had for half the price so keep that in mind.

TURTLE

Reaction score
Im sure I could do a lot of the work too but I'm getting tired of working on stuff. Since I got my new job I can afford to have it done right too...

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
As long as there is nothing wrong with it I don't see the issue just because its been modified. Mines been deleted and tuned since day one, bought the parts before I even owned the truck. Hell I even had the lift waiting in the garage too. It now has almost 197K on it, its heavily modified now and runs like a champ. So in my opinion if its been taken care of as I have mine I don't know why anyone would be scared to buy it just because its been modified. I'd still have it looked at by a 3rd party HONEST mechanic to double check any possible issues. But that said I wouldn't let the fact of it being modified deter me.

Just my .02

faster7581

Reaction score
CC 4x4 08's are going for 30+ down this way, I flew to AL to pick up mine for 29.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online