Anyone running the 22x11 Fuel wheels?

atthelake27

Reaction score
Im wanting to go to a 22" wheel. I seen Fuel offers the 22x11 in -24 and -44 offset. I'm not sure if the -24 will get me the look I'm going for. I would like for it to have a decent size lip on it. If you have something like this can you post some pics? Ill also be running a 35" tire.

thanks

no_pistons7

Reaction score
im running a 24x11 with a -44..with no fender flares they would sit nice.....the lip size is the same on the -24 and -44 offset wheels at 4.32", so all you will be changing is how far they sit in or out on your truck

i wouldnt recommend fuel wheels unless you are getting them in black, my chrome started to pit and peel bad on them after a short period of time and i wash them regularly, i have read its common with lots of people too, they are now my winter wheels and im pretty sure ill never buy another set

2yows1s.jpg

14munmv.jpg

atthelake27

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Red, I think I've made up my mind on what I want. Even though the reviews aren't that great on the Fuel wheel its probably my favorite design in a chrome wheel. I wish the Hostile wheel came in the size I want.

If anyone else has pics post them up. Also, has there been a thread for pics of 22" wheels on our trucks yet? I hate to start a new one if there is....

Latest posts

Members online