• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Autometer Z Series Gauges (5 total)

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I am selling these for a close friend of mine, hes looking to get rid of the Airplane look inside of his duramax LOL All the gauges are like new and have only been in his truck for less than 5 months. I will include all of the wiring with the gauges and the necessary fittings for the oil temp and fuel pressure gauges. I will also include the EGT probe for the EGT gauge. The grand total spent on the lot was around $800.

PPE overhead gauge pod that holds 2 gauges and has 2 aux. switches non sunroof GM tucks - $100
Fuel Rail Pressure 0-25k PSI - $140
Fuel Pressure 0-100 PSI - $150
Boost - 0-60 PSI - $40
Pyro - 0-1600* - $130
Oil Temp - 100-300* - $40

Combos Just ask! I will cover the cost of shipping. I will separate any of the gauges and will make any combo you want. Just pm me or post in here.

Pics!
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Tncoalroller88

Reaction score
whats the absolute bottom dollar u would take for the fuel preassure gauge ? how old is it and does it come with the sending unit and everything it should and how much to ship it to 37686???

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
$140 shipped is the lowest Ill go for the fuel pressure gauge. All gauges come with everything to install.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Sorry fellas, these were sold a while ago. I think there are still 2 left, i think oil temp and rail pressure.

Latest posts

Members online