Bad experience with MPD

135Hoster

Reaction score
I ordered MPD's delete kit (includes exhaust, tuner, and EGR plates) and paid extra for next day air shipping, only to have all my packages sent via ground.

We were then going to install the EGR delete and it came with a large threaded fitting that we weren't sure where it went and the kit didn't come with any instructions and the 2015's are slightly different than the 2011-14's. Sent a second email to MPD about this on late friday, and still no word from them.

I had planned on ordering their intercooler and downpipe, but if this is the level of service they provide, I'll just go with bigrpower/nolimit as it seems like he actually works his ass off for customers.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I ordered MPD's delete kit (includes exhaust, tuner, and EGR plates) and paid extra for next day air shipping, only to have all my packages sent via ground.

We were then going to install the EGR delete and it came with a large threaded fitting that we weren't sure where it went and the kit didn't come with any instructions and the 2015's are slightly different than the 2011-14's. Sent a second email to MPD about this on late friday, and still no word from them.

I had planned on ordering their intercooler and downpipe, but if this is the level of service they provide, I'll just go with bigrpower/nolimit as it seems like he actually works his ass off for customers.

Why didnt you try the phone instead of depending on a form of comunication thats not typically watched like a hawk throughout the day??? And just having a mistake with shipping surely lacks a Bad experience. Change your diaper...

jcain

Reaction score
He sent an email on last FRIDAY, it's ****in Wednesday people.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm glad you can appreciate the seriousness of this situation

You sent a email retard. Did you ever think about picking up the god damn phone between friday and tonight before you typed your beginning Bitching argument?

I have had plenty of emails sent to me that just never were received. No you didn't i bet. Why because you wanted to start some ****...

And no the only situation thats serious here, Is your lack of brains

135Hoster

Reaction score
You sent a email retard. Did you ever think about picking up the god damn phone between friday and tonight before you typed your beginning Bitching argument?

I have had plenty of emails sent to me that just never were received. No you didn't i bet. Why because you wanted to start some ****...

LOL

trugertha

Reaction score
Others have had issues too, including myself. The threaded hole is for a egt probe take one from the dpf and install it there. Plug it into the stock egt harness, and set your h&s to factory pyro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

135Hoster

Reaction score
Others have had issues too, including myself. The threaded hole is for a egt probe take one from the dpf and install it there. Plug it into the stock egt harness, and set your h&s to factory pyro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what that one is for ;) it's the large bit for the coolant we aren't sure where it goes. because there's some funky new routing with the 2015's and the heater box.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I know what that one is for ;) it's the large bit for the coolant we aren't sure where it goes. because there's some funky new routing with the 2015's and the heater box.

the plate goes in the same spot but you need the ford coolant hose. I can give you the part number if you like or send you one. mpd are good guys, they have restructured recently and got rid of some guys, that may play a part.

DWhite

Reaction score
the plate goes in the same spot but you need the ford coolant hose. I can give you the part number if you like or send you one. mpd are good guys, they have restructured recently and got rid of some guys, that may play a part.

I know if you need something or need some info he is the go to guy. He has helped me a lot and I recommend Mike and his products anyone. He will take care of you.

higherlife

Reaction score
I was going to say I live in FL and always got their parts 2 days after ordering without doing my regular next day air which I tend to do now with all parts. This was on two orders too.
Not to bash but if you post a question on the forum rather a review, trust me you will receive a lot of help from a lot of various member even other vendors.
There is no such thing as a stupid question.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I've never had a single problem out of MPD. Everytime i've contacted them i've got a quick response. Like Mike said, somethings are changing up there and it takes time to adjust. How about having a little patience before openly starting to flame someone. Some people don't understand how many calls and emails each company gets on a saily basis.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I've never had a single problem out of MPD. Everytime i've contacted them i've got a quick response. Like Mike said, somethings are changing up there and it takes time to adjust. How about having a little patience before openly starting to flame someone. Some people don't understand how many calls and emails each company gets on a saily basis.

Not that i really care... But just how in the hell was he supposed to know that they were having a female period at MPD?

patience!! LOL... In the diesel industry... come on man..

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
This is the first I have heard of this situation and I am sorry but we have asked numerous times if you don't get a answer pick up the phone and call us we have 5 people in the office that can help out

Also if you were dealing with bobby that may be why you didn't get a answer because he no longer works here for this exact reason of ignoring customers....

If you could be so kind and give me a call at the shop 410-354-0340 I will get you taking care off

We do not want to start 2015 this way

Thanks And Sorry
Craig

swinky

Reaction score

He's simply asking if this is common for mpd. He hasn't been a member very long and is asking a valid question. Quit being an mpd nut swinger and post something useful. They have had some issues from time to time so don't act like they're perfect. You made this a bitching argument by being a useless douche...

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
He's simply asking if this is common for mpd. He hasn't been a member very long and is asking a valid question. Quit being an mpd nut swinger and post something useful. They have had some issues from time to time so don't act like they're perfect. You made this a bitching argument by being a useless douche...
LOL

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Latest posts

Members online