Bad IDM?

dthompson

Reaction score
Time to drop the tank. Not getting fuel to the pump. Stuck a hose in a tank of diesel and it runs. Even with the old idm with the codes. Think I'll leave that to the old man.

dthompson

Reaction score
Sorry guys, forgot to report back this afternoon. Got to looking around and found a tax switcher. Under more investigation, found a switch up in the dash that was labeled 'main' and 'aux'. Dad was trying to trace down a wiring problem last week and may have bumped. Never could get the switcher to actually switch but eliminated it and the truck runs. Funny, thing is pulled the filter cap and there was no filter.

dthompson

Reaction score
Jake, an idiot evidently. Hopefully we are about done finding all his 'treasures'. He only had the truck a few months, but that was plenty.

Arisley

Reaction score
till it all gathers back in there.

live life full throttle

Glad he found the issue. I was just using that as an issue confirmation. That lets you know if you have to pull the tank.

It will also usually fix the problem long enough to go to work and fix it that evening.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
yeah, I know what you ment but for some of the lesser brain powered kids using google to search for the same issue and see that it would work but then have the problem come back and think it would have to be something else.
Glad he found the issue. I was just using that as an issue confirmation. That lets you know if you have to pull the tank.

It will also usually fix the problem long enough to go to work and fix it that evening.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.