badges

captainn_stroken

Reaction score
I am new to "tricking" my truck, so please excuse my ignorance.:stupid:
How do I get the 6.7 badges off, off and how do I take off the f250 ones for painting?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Just use a heat gun or a blow dryer and heat up the badge and use fishing line to get underneath the edge and start pulling the badge off

Fyrman25

Reaction score
I bought a can of adhesive remover. I soaked both 6.7 badges, let it sit for a little while. Then focused on one badge at a time. I used a small piece of copper wire (size of dental floss), and slide the wire behind badge where the adhesive pad was. I slide the wire up and down making sure the wire stayed next to the plastic badge, not against the truck. It cuts the adhesive pad, and helps get it off. I was a little skeptical about using the wires, but I didnt scratch my truck, but was super careful not too.

I took my time, used plenty of adhesive remover, and eventually it came off. After I got it off, I washed the truck to get the adhesive remover off. I waxed it also.

I havent taken the "350" badge off yet, but would like to know how also

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
The 350 badge? Like by the hood? Just open the hood and look where the badge is and you will see the snap clips. You should be able to wiggle ur hand in there and push the badge out

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Yeah same way. Heat them up and they should come right off. If u don't have a hair dryer or hear gun, then park the side ur working on in the sun and let it get toasty

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Just a suggestion. He mentioned copper wire above, while that isn't a bad idea, I always use fishing string on all my badges. Much safer for paint just incase you do happen to slip. Good heat and steady movement and you'll be done the whole deal in 10 minutes tops.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Took mine off with fishing line. Use it like a saw, comes off very easily. No soaking or heating here and the leftover adhesive just peals off.

FX4 stickers took a little heat, but also come right off.

The F350 badge, open the door, get your fingers behind it and give it a good yank, it'll pop right off.

Latest posts

Members online