BASH ON THE BAYOU 2014!

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
I try and throw a annual diesel event for you diesel nuts.....and I do my best to keep it fun...all I want is everyone to have a good time.

...so I try to do things differently than other events...my own little twist.

We have all seen those smoke blowing phucktards ruin events in the past, ruining peoples lawns, getting drunk and driving, or being "that guy"... so far I've only had one real incident...thankfully.....all I can hope is no one ruins what I've built, and fight to do every year...it isn't easy.

For those that have been to my events on the past...you'll remember this little thing I do....and I've always enjoyed it.

20140227_203327_zps7668a5be.jpg

you'll notice the engraving in the middle....every year someone does something crazy or stupid TOTALLY BY ACCIDENT.....which is the best way......but not too crazy for the cops to show up, or gets the Bash on the Bayou shut down...because there is a difference between doing something by accident, and purposely being a unwanted idiot..

one year, a young lady saw this....a couple guys mounted stripper poles in the 5th wheel attachments.

truckShowcannon42310230.jpg

yet she wasn't as sober as the girls in that pic...she was pretty tore up....she got on the pole, shimmied to the top, flipped upside down, and fell directly head first into the steel bed of the truck...
....she rolled out of the bed of the truck like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Commando...and said..."SAFE!"...then grabbed her beer and chugged it.

She won easily that year....LOL

attachment_zps1d42d9e9.jpg

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Ah yes the dumb ass award LOL
that is dslfumes wife, she is cool as hell and was an awesome sport about it. The stripper poll roll!!!
Damn that was funny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

HVFC6040

Reaction score
Good times....wish I could make it. Gf lost her job and started nursing school in the same week so we have to tighten up on the vacays.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Just got a call from the hotel manager at the Raddison, where the afterparty/crawfish boil and live band will be .....only 35 rooms left...book now or suffer later...everyone is doing Fri and Sat.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score

If you are coming...I'll add your name to the list once you've paid

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Please write in paypal comments exactly what you are paying for IE, general admission, truck show, race, afterparty

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO +1
3. Jwlandry and a few
4. Boomerl37 plus 2
5. Dmstrucks02 + at least 1.......................PAID- 1 admission, 1 show N shine, 2 afterparty
6. Powerstroke315 ..................................PAID- 1 admission and after party
7. THETANK01 (+5-8 more for sure)
8. DI and Crew........................................PAID- 3 admission and 3 after party
9. The Bells
10. Tommy Chauvin(Swamp People)
11. ROB M.............................................PAID- 3 admissions, 3 afterparty
12. Max and wife.
13. Runninlean +3 atleast
14. Wayne Bagnel +1
15. Chris Reed +4 or so........................... PAID-2 trucks racing
16. Dom(02BigD)....................................PAID- 1 race, 1 afterparty
17. Justin (01platinum) +1.......................PAID- 1 admission, 1 Show n Shine, 2 afterparty
18. Garrett (PTSUPERD)..........................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
19. Steve (Powerstroke167)
20. Chris (Corb@Corbinshipping)+1
21. Robert and Laurie Waters(wcshale).............PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
22. Pahyow +6
23. Francis (fplante92)..........................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
24. Twinturbostroker(Julian)...................PAID- 3 admissions, 3 afterparty
25. VMAX...........................................PAID- 1 admission, 2 afterparty
26. Brooks Landry (crazycrew)...............PAID - 1 admission
27. Smokindully99................................PAID - 1 truck racing
28. lousianarebel.................................PAID - 2 admissions
29. dieseladdiction0308........................PAID- 1 truck racing, 2 admissions, 3 afterparty
30. Phooker........................................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
31. Jackie Wayne Smith........................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
32. Holly(some chick my son is banging)..PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty

.......DON'T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR ROOMS ......info below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....

get-attachment_zps5b9f6910.jpg

TANK'S 250

Reaction score

Please write in paypal comments exactly what you are paying for IE, general admission, truck show, race, afterparty

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO +1
3. Jwlandry and a few
4. Corey Hulin..........................................PAID- 2 after party
5. Dmstrucks02 + at least 1.......................PAID- 1 admission, 1 show N shine, 2 afterparty
6. Powerstroke315 ..................................PAID- 1 admission and after party
8. DI and Crew........................................PAID- 3 admission and 3 after party
9. The Bells
11. ROB M.............................................PAID- 3 admissions, 3 afterparty
12. Max and wife.
14. Wayne Bagnel +1
17. Justin (01platinum) +1.......................PAID- 1 admission, 1 Show n Shine, 2 afterparty
18. Garrett (PTSUPERD)..........................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
21. Robert and Laurie Waters(wcshale).............PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
22. Pahyow +6
23. Francis (fplante92)..........................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
25. VMAX...........................................PAID- 1 admission, 2 afterparty
29. dieseladdiction0308........................PAID- 1 truck racing, 2 admissions, 3 afterparty
30. Phooker........................................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty

.......DON'T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR ROOMS ......info below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....

get-attachment_zps5b9f6910.jpg

TANK'S 250

Reaction score

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO +1
3. Jwlandry and a few
4. Corey Hulin..........................................PAID- 2 after party
9. The Bells
12. Max and wife.
14. Wayne Bagnel +1
22. Pahyow +6
33. Chris Tamberella.............................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty

.......DON'T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR ROOMS .....

Latest posts

Members online