BASH ON THE BAYOU 2014!

dsberman94

Reaction score
Bryan is itching to race his regular cab dmax, we debated the "Spring Fling" dyno but we have a dyno in house so....warm weather,racing and a after party for me sounds good. Been discusing it all afternoon.

Dam. I wanted to see your truck at spring fling. Lol. Nvm. I'm poor.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Truely thought about it, we're itching to get out to an event already this year but like I said, we know what they will dyno LOL

Ehh. Hopefully I'll see you guys at something else. Numidia maybe at east coast nationals. Or the bloomsburg jamboree. Who knows.

imelmo

Reaction score
Bryan is itching to race his regular cab dmax, we debated the "Spring Fling" dyno but we have a dyno in house so....warm weather,racing and a after party for me sounds good. Been discusing it all afternoon.

The track = the real dyno. :D

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score

The track = the real dyno. :D

This.....especially considering State Capitol Raceway is only 33ft above sea level :naughty:

01platinum

Reaction score
Dude its always something, these event only happen once a year and every year I have a commitment on that same freaking day never fails. Also found out today I will be missing Ennis in April because our cookoff is on that same weekend. :wtf:

Yeah I got a room for Ennis but it is not looking good for us making that event. I had a blast the last time I was at BOTB.

MINK

Reaction score
It's locked in....I'm making the venture, gonna leave the 6.4 at home but bringing acouple of the shop Dmax's!

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yeah I got a room for Ennis but it is not looking good for us making that event. I had a blast the last time I was at BOTB.

Me too, I hate missing events. I mean I hardly get time to make them but I'd at least like to make the ones close to home. Oh well, whatcha gonna do.

Sprman

Reaction score
Sounds like a good reason for you two to sleep with dudes

Texas Music Throwdown is an event that is held to honor our wounded veterans with 100% of the proceeds going to them. So if that's a reason to sleep with dudes......

in other words... shut the F*@# up :slap:

Last edited:

Sprman

Reaction score
Yeah yeah, just not the same. I'll check with the wife though.

I'm right there with ya on missing it. Been to all of them and always had a good time. I already told Ryan I would help him out with TMT and be there and the date has been set well before BOTB. Can't back out on my word that I would help him so I'm going to stay and miss BOTB. Gonna be a good show though. Justin Van Sant, Jason Cassidy, Scooter Brown Band and Whiskey Myers.

Tank, you need to find someone with a stripper pole so the tradition will stay alive. See if someone else can fall off it!! LOLLOL

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I'm right there with ya on missing it. Been to all of them and always had a good time. I already told Ryan I would help him out with TMT and be there and the date has been set well before BOTB. Can't back out on my word that I would help him so I'm going to stay and miss BOTB. Gonna be a good show though. Justin Van Sant, Jason Cassidy, Scooter Brown Band and Whiskey Myers.

Tank, you need to find someone with a stripper pole so the tradition will stay alive. See if someone else can fall off it!! LOLLOL

Yeah I know it will be a good show with that venue.

imelmo

Reaction score
The women's tank top t's have arrived! :D I had these made at the last minute due to popular demand. Very limited quantity though, so if you want one be sure and grab it as soon as you get to the event.

The regular t-shirts are supposed to arrive tomorrow. :D

FemaleTankTop_zps21884f49.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.