• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

batmo wheels 6.4

086.4xcab

Reaction score
have two batmo wheels i bought for my truck years ago, and never used... I bought them brand new under the assumption they were both drop ins, the high pressure one i recently found out is as i had a set of 6.4 turbos apart and test fitted it, i also checked with bullseye and the the part number is correct. that part number is 6.4s. As for the low pressure it appears too big for the stock compressor housing, when i recently tried to put this together as some one suggested previously, that it was not a drop in when i sent them the part number. I believe they are spot on now, as the stock compressor housing will not accept that wheel... The part number for this one is 6.4 LEPS. If some one could use these i'd like to let them go, make me an offer and there yours. Or if anyone has any info on the low pressure it would be greatly appreciated thanks guys.

Attachments

• batmo1.jpg
    batmo1.jpg
    807.6 KB · Views: 58
  • batmo2.jpg
    batmo2.jpg
    851.4 KB · Views: 52
  • batmo3.jpg
    batmo3.jpg
    799.6 KB · Views: 54
  • batmo4.jpg
    batmo4.jpg