Batmowheel discussion thread (rudy's clean up)

Frank_C

Reaction score
I don't know exact costs but im.willing to bet cab off stud job done right would run about 6000 ill see if I can find out but that seams reasonable to me considering labor rates are 85 an hour here plus gaskets Ect

If I remember right I had about 500 in gaskets and parts 1000 in studs and prob 24 hours in labor to do mine

My cab off headgasket and stud job was ~$3300, including labor, Ford headgaskets, fuel lines, etc. And H11 studs

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I ordered the TP Atmo today, I think i'm gonna pick up the high pressure batmo to throw in there also while the turbos are out and apart. Maybe some 60's too.

charlie-2

Reaction score
im convinced on the billet 71, as you are always looking for more power and the potental is there for more. the batmo seems cool but would much rather have new turbo insted of a new wheel. sure its 900 more but for someone who wants more power, and room in the future along with track, street results the 71 looks to be proving its point

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I ordered the TP Atmo today, I think i'm gonna pick up the high pressure batmo to throw in there also while the turbos are out and apart. Maybe some 60's too.

I don't think the high pressure batmowheel is available yet. If it comes out soon, it may be a worthwhile mod in addition to the 71mm. Someone would need to test it before I would buy it though.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I don't think the high pressure batmowheel is available yet. If it comes out soon, it may be a worthwhile mod in addition to the 71mm. Someone would need to test it before I would buy it though.

Yea I finally realized that last night after I posted. Oh well im sure the atmospheric is a ways out anyways

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.