Battery removal for racing

jimdawg185

Reaction score
The hardest part to putting the seat back in is aligning the center sections back together and those two bolts that hold the backrest brackets together. Ive done it a million times by myself, so its not awful. Two people helps. Or take it out as one, that would make it easier, if you had a second person to guide it through the door.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Remove the tailgate too, run smaller tires, remove the tool box, back seats come out fairly easy, remove the jack and tire removal stuff, I took out the pass side headlight on my truck too, ran with under 1/4 tank

Here's a dicpictation of the headlight removal #GMstyle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    851.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Delaware6.4

Reaction score
I don't feel great about the batt out but when I saw that crappy little intake tube that just sits on the fender well I decided it was worth a shot. Most of the rest I have done. I don't really like dismantling my 500/mo truck but it's free speed I guess

Stroked777

Reaction score
I don't feel great about the batt out but when I saw that crappy little intake tube that just sits on the fender well I decided it was worth a shot. Most of the rest I have done. I don't really like dismantling my 500/mo truck but it's free speed I guess

Yeah but it's stuff that can easily be put back together. And if you like me, it's fun to take apart and out together stuff n my truck, keeps me from getting bored. I'm the person that hope something breaks to give me something to do LOL

Delaware6.4

Reaction score
Seats out. Wasn't bad. Yea I don't mind working on stuff but I don't want to break today. I am ordering the h and s single kit the minute they say they will take an order. Gonna try a 472. So if I don't break anything today, it was worth it

Delaware6.4

Reaction score
And I didn't make it 1/2 way down and blew up my atmo. Lost all oil out of down pipe. Engine sounded ok tho. Just turbo right? Someone tell me that it's just that

Delaware6.4

Reaction score
Batmo was destroyed. About to get started pulling the turbos out. Will let u guys know how bad it is

Latest posts

Members online