BD PRESSURELOC?

Reaction score
1668479056817.png

Or this. Motorcraft xr-16

1668479129493.png

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Already did the goo in a tube, but not the XR-16. Maybe the tuning is what needs to be adjusted.

A new trans would be REALLY nice, but I have a hard time justifying the expense with the amount of miles I put on. If I was going to replace the trans, I would really like to go to a 10R.

sootie

Reaction score
slow in reverse due to incredibly low gear, cold emission protection so wont engage correctly (feels like a 5k stall converter) until a minimum trans temp has been reached, some shifts are inherently awkward simply because there is so much logic involved, extremely advanced torque management, generally mushy feel due to always being in a certain rpm band-you dont get any lug. To top it all off the final drive ratio is so close to the 6r its of no benefit on the hwy. Bear in mind most of the characteristics are to manage emissions, and just marketed otherwise to the user for acceptance.

97stoker350

Reaction score
slow in reverse due to incredibly low gear, cold emission protection so wont engage correctly (feels like a 5k stall converter) until a minimum trans temp has been reached, some shifts are inherently awkward simply because there is so much logic involved, extremely advanced torque management, generally mushy feel due to always being in a certain rpm band-you dont get any lug. To top it all off the final drive ratio is so close to the 6r its of no benefit on the hwy. Bear in mind most of the characteristics are to manage emissions, and just marketed otherwise to the user for acceptance.
That sounds fantastic.

Latest posts

Members online