Behind/ under seat sub box...

RedRice589

Reaction score
I have a 2012 and the audio is lacking what if any good choices are out there for the new trucks, behind the seat or under the seat? I don't mind losing under seat storage for subs. Are there prefab options for both? Or is it easier to have an audio shop make one and set it up. An audio shop will be hooking it up since I am using my factory head unit and I'm not electrically inclined. Thanks for any help.

Echo

Reaction score
My 09 came with a factory sub behind the seat. I would assume the 11+ trucks had that as an option as well.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I think that's my option, there's bs kits on eBay you have to remove all fabric behind seat and move the rear window motor might try one of those after I talk to an audio shop. Thx BigR

jdc753

Reaction score
Mikey's solution seems to be the best option. Sounds like there is no room behind the back seat, which only leaves you under the rear seat or possibly inside the center console. Center console I am sure would take a lot of work, if it even possible with how much they have into those consoles.

Plus with the right shallow subs you could get a pretty big punch from that small space, and the rear seat passengers I am sure will really enjoy it :lookaround:

Koda22

Reaction score
I've got a single 10 behind my rear seat...does good, but it was just a box I took out of my old truck....looking to maybe buy one of those eBay kits after Xmas....I want to go with 2 12s....truck is already wired, so I think I could just swap parts....maybe..lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.