Best Carpet brand? Where to buy?

HVFC6040

Reaction score
Any Suggestions ? I don't want cheap junk. Is the rock auto stuff any good?this is the last piece to the puzzle to get my truck back On the road... I just want to make sure I get the good stuff. I dont feel like taking my interior out again.

co04cobra

Reaction score
What year truck? I may have a good oem carpet or I have bought a newer version when the one I needed was obsolete.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
They are proud of there product....Rock auto is definitely cheaper, but I dont know the quality of either one. I dont mind paying more for quality, but I dont know who has the better product.

The stock interiors stuff isn't bad. I put theirs in my truck a few months back. Got the one with the factory style backing. Still not as nice as factory but not bad at all. It was molded well to fit the contour of the floor but had to do a lot of trimming to fit. It is wayyy bigger than the stock carpet. Also note that it comes with no holes in it, so it's a real fun time finding and cutting all the holes for everything. For the price I paid it wasn't bad at all. It was like 200 bucks I think vs. the price of 450-500 for oem carpet which when I went to order, found out that it was obsolete...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.