best leveling kit for 16 super duty

JRLott

Reaction score
Lol. Not promoting them, but they do have name recognition and pricing that the better kits don't. I didn't know about Carli & Icon until I started perusing the forums. It's been many years ago, but I figure many are in the same boat. FWIW, I wasn't a procomp fan then. No reason in particular. Just didn't like them.

Notneb

Reaction score
Why not? Are they so bad they won't hold up to rigorous mall crawling and pavement pounding?

The day you want to go off-roading though... and can only manage 5mph while your buddy with a Carli is doing 40+... Better to have it and not need it...

JRLott

Reaction score
It's the same as saying uncle. Calf rope, uncle, tap out, etc.

I was just being sarcastic with the original comment anyway. Not a Pro Comp fan. Love my Carli springs.

Jomax

Reaction score
It's the same as saying uncle. Calf rope, uncle, tap out, etc.

I was just being sarcastic with the original comment anyway. Not a Pro Comp fan. Love my Carli springs.

Ah, must be a TX thing LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
It's said in AZ too. I've heard a few guys from there use it on occasion. Might be more of a country thing though. LOL

CMCx2012

Reaction score
I give a dedicated +1 to the Carli leveling systems! During my indecisiveness, I trusted those that guided me in the Carli direction and I am SO grateful that I did...

Latest posts

Members online