best ride in a 99-04 truck

nwpastroker

Reaction score
What has everyone found to be the best riding way to go with a 99-04. Not wanting to swap to 05+ axles either. I loved how well my obs held the corners, but it was harsh. My sd rides nicer, but feels like you are going to roll over on turns.
Thanks guys

bruce

Reaction score
runnin a set of 285/75's at about 35 psi is the best ride i've ever run no matter what springs i had in there

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea, for comfort^

As for.handling, stiffer springs help. Like those in a lift kit.

nwpastroker

Reaction score
Truck already had 4" lift, not sure of brand, but all spring. Didn't know if one brand road better than others, also I think I'm due for shocks, anyone know overall length or part number for the bilsteins or a better shock for a 4 inch lift?

florida 6.0

Reaction score
If your after a better ride ditch the springs for lift hangers . It replaces the hanger and shackle with a 2"-4" lift using the stock springs . Then you can upgrade then sway bars to get rid of the body roll .

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Icon Plush Ride lift springs? I've been interested in running a set. They have 12 thin leaves that supposedly ride better.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhh, that would be great! Ive got six or seven and its pretty effin rough!

Tonka350

Reaction score
I ride Icon Plush rides now for an 8" lift and with dual bilstein 5125's up front it rides soft, but my buddys 03 with icon plush and king 2.5" rezi shocks rides like a Cadillac...I'd suggest that route...at tax time that's the route I'm going is either F.O.A or KING rezi shocks all around.

Chad

NEVRNF

Reaction score
8" Icon's on the Ex with Pure Performance shocks custom valved for the front. Rides as good as my Kings did.

acf6

Reaction score
My truck rides pretty damn smooth for what it is, on 4" Superlift springs (8 or so springs per pack) and Rancho 7000s. Much smoother than any other 99-04 ive been in