Best Ride Possible

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
I'm looking for the best possible ride out of my truck. Don't want to go with a crazy big lift maybe something for 35s..I know Carli makes great stuff and have heard good things about Icon. Truck is a daily driver...28 miles each way with about 10 on bad dirt roads and need something to handle the AK winters...help me figure out what to get

Radioflyer

Reaction score
X2 for a Pintop Carli. Have a buddy with your exact truck with that setup. Awesome ride and he uses it for hauling his snowmobiles and maintenance at their cabin.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Pintop carli is rated great. I would highly suggest the Adjustable Link Arms from One Up Offroad. No loss in articulation and never any bumpsteer. Both of our farm trucks have them as my back pastures are a pain in the ass to get in and out of

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Awesome. I was thinking pin top was where it's at and I know they can valve them for cold weather pretty well. Any vendor here sells both Carli and OUO?

SAK

Reaction score
Icon 2.5" Springs
OUO ALA's
Icon Adjustable Track Bar
Icon Piggy Back Shocks w/ CVC valves

Doesn't get much better than that.

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Okay...what size are the shocks and is a cold weather or extreme cold weather valving profile available? Also can you offer any comparison between the same size King and the Icons?

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Nothing yet...I'm a ways off money wise as it's something I want to pay for in cash and want to get all of my debt paid first since this is a want not a need.

Latest posts

Members online