• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Best time to buy 2017 platinum?

joshb0718

Reaction score
Hey all,

Was just wondering if there was any time better than another to buy a new super duty? Do they run any decent sales from one year to the next consistently? Looking to buy one any time this year but just want to make sure I get the best deal possible. Would hate to buy the truck and then notice I could have waiting for the sale that usually comes around each year.

I tried to search to see if I could find anything like this but I couldn't find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
they usually run employee pricing in the second quarter. other than that, buy a 17 after the 18s are on the lots.

joshb0718

Reaction score
What kind of deals would employee pricing end up being on a 77k truck do you know? Just trying to get an idea on what the deals would look like

BK39

Reaction score
For a deal deal, you're going to have to wait until they flood the lots and ford starts offering more rebates.

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
My friend that runs a dealership said in April sometime is when the new rebate plans will come out. But he also told me that about January and they didn't come off the 1k rebate.

Brian22

Reaction score
The x plan is a bit of a joke. Best time to buy is September-November. The 18's will be flooding the lots and they will want the 17's out of the way. I got 25% off sticker by waiting to buy my 16 in late September once the 17's had hit the lots.

joshb0718

Reaction score
Think the 25% off was because body style change with the 17's? Or is that something they do every year?

TyCorr

Reaction score
What kind of deals would employee pricing end up being on a 77k truck do you know? Just trying to get an idea on what the deals would look like

If you pay 77k you're crazy. That was last year type of deals. I was on cars.com and there are 17s in the low 60s already and that place isnt known for cheap deals.

I did some bsing on a 17 f350 king ranch a few weeks ago and before trade/down payment i had em down to 65k. On a 78k truck.

Brian22

Reaction score
Think the 25% off was because body style change with the 17's? Or is that something they do every year?

A mix of the new body style plus they needed it out of the way for the new trucks.

If you time it right and go in there with a trade in they want, something they can easily sell. You'd be surprised the hoops you can get the dealer to jump through. They took a big loss on selling me the 16 assuming they would make it back on selling my trade.

oli6578

Reaction score
A mix of the new body style plus they needed it out of the way for the new trucks.

If you time it right and go in there with a trade in they want, something they can easily sell. You'd be surprised the hoops you can get the dealer to jump through. They took a big loss on selling me the 16 assuming they would make it back on selling my trade.

I can PROMISE you they didn't take a loss on selling you that 16!!

Brian22

Reaction score
Loss or not doesn't matter to me. I paid 40k for a truck that stickered 57k. The positive equity in my trade in brought the price down even further.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online