Best touch screen under $600 mark?

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Looking at touch screen head units and its kind of over whelming. Ill be doing a sub and amp later down the road but right now just want a good quality touch screen WITH NAV if possible at that price. Thanks a lot guys

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

MossBack

Reaction score
If You have a iPhone I would look at the pioneer app radio. I bought the old model on clearance for 139.99 but even the new one is like 599. And the new one works with android.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Just did. I searched a little bit and doesnt look like it works with galaxy s3?! wtf! anyway why are they so much cheaper than the AVIC-X940BT? Thats what im looking at on ebay.

MossBack

Reaction score
upazyvuj.jpg

vudadere.jpg

Crutchfield is where I got the one for my explorer.

I think it's cheaper because it uses the cell phone for computing power and data for streaming.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
What's a good single 12" that will fit in a shallow box? Or am I better the go with 2 10" down firing?

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
JL Audio 13TW5. I have one behind the seat of my reg cab. Sounds awesome and takes up very little room for its size.

:whs:

that's what I was telling you about.

mine hits real hard with a kicker 400

but it's made to perform its best with a JL500/1 I just couldn't afford it at the time.

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

HOOV3R

Reaction score
:whs:

that's what I was telling you about.

mine hits real hard with a kicker 400

but it's made to perform its best with a JL500/1 I just couldn't afford it at the time.

Someday I'm going to get around to using my box made for two of those guys.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score

honestly, idk how'd I'd even handle two. my one hits stupid hard. lol. one day when I get random extra cash I'll try and add another one and a massive amp.

MossBack

Reaction score
IMO Rockford is a pretty good value for cost. I think I paid 400 for the t500.1 bdcp amp and 200 for a closed out t1 10" and it was good but it ended up in a car I sold.

imelmo

Reaction score
What amp are you running with that?

That one. :D ^^^ And I've got some Hertz 165 components running off a JL 300/2. Pioneer AV head unit. Easily the best and cleanest sounding system I've ever had.

Last edited:

imelmo

Reaction score

I got a box from SonicElectronix that fit perfect behind my seat for like $40 because they didn't have the sub by itself in stock. :D

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Anybody have a link to a mounting kit and harness that will fit the pioneer 940 6.1" screen? That's the head unit I'm going with I wanna get that done first.

ghohouston

Reaction score
I have yet to find a single, similar sized, shallow mounted sub that performs with the 13.5

I guess I missed where we were talking about shallow mounts, imo, theyre worthless. They have no where the suspenion travel a sub needs to hit lows, which when I think of lows, im thinking around 40hz and lower. You cannot acheive lows in a sealed box or with shallow mount subs. And as far as a jl w7, theyre ”best” subwoofer, doesnt even have a 3” voice coil. DC Audio, Digital Designs, Audioque, older r.e., crossfire, fi,, and ascendant audio make damn good woofers that are way better quality and bang for your buck. Its like those brands are our custom tuners, and jl is the ”bullydog” or ”superchips”

Latest posts

Members online