Best touch screen under $600 mark?

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
I guess I missed where we were talking about shallow mounts, imo, theyre worthless. They have no where the suspenion travel a sub needs to hit lows, which when I think of lows, im thinking around 40hz and lower. You cannot acheive lows in a sealed box or with shallow mount subs. And as far as a jl w7, theyre ”best” subwoofer, doesnt even have a 3” voice coil. DC Audio, Digital Designs, Audioque, older r.e., crossfire, fi,, and ascendant audio make damn good woofers that are way better quality and bang for your buck. Its like those brands are our custom tuners, and jl is the ”bullydog” or ”superchips”

Post up a link of a sub woofer with box that will sound good but not take up the back seat in a ext cab.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ghohouston

Reaction score
Buddy as far as that goes, I honestly dont know. Extended cabs are had to make sound good. I had a dc 18 in a 6 cube box, but it did take up 2/3 of my back seat

one2nine

Reaction score
I have a clarion nx501. Works for everything I need it to do. Also running two 10" clarion shallow mounts.

099.jpg

096.jpg

089.jpg

088.jpg

2000wa250

Reaction score
As far as subs, I have a pioneer 12" shallow mount in a center console I built. Isn't obnoxious highschooler loud, but it hits HARD for what it is. Its the version that costs around 200 on crutchfield. Handles up to 400rms at 4ohms. Hitting it with a rated 300w and it flat hits. Good crisp bass and sounds good with any music. Best thing is is it doesn't take up real seating. Once I get it covered and finished I'll get some pics on here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts