Best tuner for 2014 6.7

Moto52

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2014 F350 srw and want to know who is best known for doing the best tuning for my year truck. Eventually when the stock turbo let's go I'll be putting the 2015 turbo kit. But for now I wouldn't mind some more power . Thanks .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just picked up a 2014 F350 srw and want to know who is best known for doing the best tuning for my year truck. Eventually when the stock turbo let's go I'll be putting the 2015 turbo kit. But for now I wouldn't mind some more power . Thanks .

call us. we can walk you thru all your options , and give you the pro's and con's of everything. 800-581-8986 , hit the sales extension and ask for luke, jeff , or mike !

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes I will be . But I live in Canada so I will have to put it back to stock every two years to get it etested .

hit me up, we have some free shipping to canada specials going on right now !

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Well for what it's worth I'm running DP tuners setup with all the stock exhaust in place and have been very happy with the results. Better power and fuel Economy. I can tell
The power difference big time when towing.

NMSVT

Reaction score
Go with a H&S tuner and don't look back. Just make sure it is compatible with 13-14 MY trucks. I have one on my 13' and love it even if I'm just running the canned tunes. Maybe one day I'll hit up Mike from No Limit for some custom tuning!:rockon:

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
If you plan on leaving the emission components intact, we can help you out. You can still see very nice power gains without dropping the weight.

What are you doing with the truck?

Latest posts

Members online