Beyond Aggrivated

dommel01

Reaction score
i had taken my headlights out and tore them apart, painted them and sealed them, they fogged up inside of them, so i took them out and shipped them to true bliss customs, had them seal them up. I thought that would have solved the problem, but they still fog up inside, does anyone have any clue as to why they are doing this?

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
i had taken my headlights out and tore them apart, painted them and sealed them, they fogged up inside of them, so i took them out and shipped them to true bliss customs, had them seal them up. I thought that would have solved the problem, but they still fog up inside, does anyone have any clue as to why they are doing this?

Are your actual headlight bulbs sealing? Is the o-ring in good condition?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Might be leaking around the light? If you don't get every bit of moisture out, it's gonna keep happening no matter what you do

dommel01

Reaction score
The paint has to be cured, they were sealed taken apart and resealed,
Im gonna check the o-rings, also how would i go about getting the moisture out?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Hair dryer, letting them set out at room temp. Honestly, chuck them oer an HVAC register over night. Just gotta get air to flow through them

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Hey bud, guarantee the headlights arent leaking from the seals. Look for a few things....
A) the rubber O-Ring that goes around each light bulb; make sure they arent stretched, or pinched or missing all in all. Also make sure the H13 bulb fully seats itself in place and doesnt go in crooked. If it isnt fully seated properly it'll cause water/moisture to go through.
B) there are 2/3 black vinyl stips that cover holes on the headlights on the back side, Make sure they aren't peeling or have holes in them.
C) make sure the headlights are fully dry and not have any moisture in them before you put it back on the truck.

drservo

Reaction score
Hey bud, guarantee the headlights arent leaking from the seals. Look for a few things....
A) the rubber O-Ring that goes around each light bulb; make sure they arent stretched, or pinched or missing all in all. Also make sure the H13 bulb fully seats itself in place and doesnt go in crooked. If it isnt fully seated properly it'll cause water/moisture to go through.
B) there are 2/3 black vinyl stips that cover holes on the headlights on the back side, Make sure they aren't peeling or have holes in them.
C) make sure the headlights are fully dry and not have any moisture in them before you put it back on the truck.

How much do you charge to do a set of lights?

Latest posts

Members online