Big thanks to PTP

Sprman

Reaction score
Wanted to give a thanks Eric and the guys over at PTP for getting me a killer deal on some wheels for the wife's Jeep. Even after a minor set back on the bolt patter........ umm....(Eric:pointlaugh: ) But it was all good and since I hadn't gotten the lift yet, it wasn't a huge deal to wait another week. But I got it all on a few weeks ago and just got back from a trip from Texas to Ohio in it and it did great and got a lot of compliments on the wheels. I know it's not a diesel, but just wanted to share that they can help you out with whatever vehicle you have. Thanks guys!!:rockon:

DSC03217.jpg

DSC03242.jpg

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Thanks bro, Jeeps looking good. I see you found some areas to play in along the way. And to everyone else, yes we do Jeeps too.

Sprman

Reaction score
Thanks bro, Jeeps looking good. I see you found some areas to play in along the way. And to everyone else, yes we do Jeeps too.

Yea, it was on her grandmas farm in the back. Cool place just didn't have enough, but had enough for us to have a little fun.

Wheels look great on that Jeep!!! Nice!!

Thanks

Nice looking wheel/tire combo!

Thanks for the kind words, glad we could help.

Thank you. PTP is a crazy group of guys, but somehow they work together and get things done. Now you gotta get some PTP decals that I can put above my OFW one. Silver or black:poke:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yea, it was on her grandmas farm in the back. Cool place just didn't have enough, but had enough for us to have a little fun.

Thanks

Thank you. PTP is a crazy group of guys, but somehow they work together and get things done. Now you gotta get some PTP decals that I can put above my OFW one. Silver or black:poke:

We have some new ones, I'll send you some pics.