billings, montana aug 25 nhrda drag races

kevin

Reaction score
yeah sorry guys, my 4 week old lil boy ended up in the hospital. hes alright now but i wasnt leaving home with him in there. sorry for the guys hopeing to see me run, i was looking forward to meeting everone. hope you guys had fun

No worries man.. glad he's doing better

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Defiantly a good day wish I would have done better but can't complain.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

SteveBricks

Reaction score
Good to see everyone.

The stands were full and the crowd was really into the racing. No oil-downs or delays, everything ran smooth. Couldn't ask for a better day.

Last edited:

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Good to see everyone.

The stands were full and the crowd was really into the racing. No oil-downs or delays, everything ran smooth. Couldn't ask for a better day.

Steve, great day for you, it was awesome to finally have met you. Your truck ran flawless yesterday. It was also great to meet others who aren't active on the sites

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

DoubleL

Reaction score
OK I'll bite, It was nice meeting everyone at the event. I had a great time just wish I woulda went more than two rounds. Always next time.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
OK I'll bite, It was nice meeting everyone at the event. I had a great time just wish I woulda went more than two rounds. Always next time.

Larry, it was great meeting you, glad u had a great time. You have a.nice looking truck, I still want to do a flat black.paint job like that

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Had the usual D-bags in the parking lot afterwards showing off thier 250 HP rides by doing burnouts and trying to smoke out people.

No kidding Greg, at least it wasn't too bad. It was just a handful, but even that is too many

Halvy85

Reaction score
Had a blast watching the races and the dyno. Will for sure be making it back out next year. I had to leave early tho and was a lil curious at who ended up being the top Ford on the dyno? I know i was sitting pretty good with my 612 when we left.

Latest posts

Members online