black or chrome???

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That blue & black truck does look good. I looks just like Mike C's. LOL

I had BMF chrome and never had an issue in a couple of years. I know some have but I think they cover it and replace them. But it would be a pia if you had to deal with it. I say loose the steps.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
Thanks guys, hope this pic helps your decision.

08eddad3.png

ya that does look pretty d@mn good. are those harley headlights or tinted stockers???

TyCorr

Reaction score
That looks awesome! The blue with black xd.monsters.

Color matched.wheels.have already been done and it was a stupid.looking.trend. Black and.chrome are here to.stay. I could see silver painted wheels being big again. I just dont see what direction things.could.go. I REALLY want to.do.an all white 6.4 or 6.7 and do bronze wheels, emblems, and maybe.headlights. Oh and an anodized bronze exhaust tip. The lincoln ls I.drive is.going.to.get monotoned in the stock tan color and some.bronzing.done to it.

Dustin34520

Reaction score
Looks sweet! I have a dark blue 03' and that's what I want mine to look like. Saving up for color match door handles, 06' mirrors, 05’ front end color matched with a black grill and lights and color matched rear bumper. I'm putting a 3.5" hanger lift on and can't decide on what black wheels. I've been dead set on several. Too many good ones out there. I need to learn Photoshop or something. Definitely helps seeing other trucks that are the same color.

Latest posts

Members online