Black Platinum w/ Icon suspension and other good stuff (PICS)

sniper_101

Reaction score
Looks amazing. Without a doubt one of, if not THE best looking 6.7 I've seen. The fender badges and perfect lift height really pop to me.

Front plastic spoiler is the only thing bugging me.

13PlatinumSD

Reaction score
wait... didnt you work for the ford dealer in ft collins? I think i remember you

Yep... That's me. I had that black lifted 6.4L and we represented Ford that day at that Dyno Day at PFI with all those tons of Cummins guys there. It was us two and that guy that made 1000HP with the red 7.3L!!! That was fun!

13PlatinumSD

Reaction score
Everything that you have done to this truck has brought it all together perfectly. Very clean and sharp.

Thanks a lot guys! I really have put a lot of thought into each modification piece. The "very clean and sharp" look is what I was going for over the murdered out look that I did on my '08.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Truck looks great man, super clean. IMO ditch the Power Stroke door badge and the PLATINUM emblems on the side of the bed and it would clean it up even more. I think the platinums would look nice with a badge on the door similar to the KR's

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Fine a$$ truck man. I'm still mad that I didn't go with the black one that was sitting next to mine with the same setup.

I'm also really jealous of the new dash makes me want to go trade mine in already.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys! I really have put a lot of thought into each modification piece. The "very clean and sharp" look is what I was going for over the murdered out look that I did on my '08.

Nailed it with the clean and sharp look. The black and chrome wheels work so so well with the platinum edition touches. Thats the same look I go for with my trucks! Love it!

HD F250

Reaction score
Looks great and I would do the recon tails and paint headlights just to add to the custom look. I am not a CCLB guy, but they do look sweet with that stance and 37's.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online