Blinkers not working?!

6ohsuperduty

Reaction score
My blinkers in my 2003 F350 6.0 aren't working! I've checked everything! Lights fuses relay and even the multifunction switch! My hazards work fine butt blinkers don't light up on my cluster or outside lights. Any ideas anyone?

Atsah

Reaction score
Did you remove the blinker/hazard relay? does the relay make noise when left or right blinker is on or does it just make noise when the hazards are on?

Atsah

Reaction score
You could have a problem with a loose connection on the back of the turn signal switch, start the truck up and put a turn signal on then slowly tilt the steering wheel all the way up and all the way down and watch for the turn signals to start to work or to hear the relay clicking, if they do either then you know there is a loose connection on the back of the turn signal switch.

If you get nothing, I would replace the blinker/hazard relay.. When you say you checked the relay and the switch, what did you do to check it?

6ohsuperduty

Reaction score
I replaced the relay that's behind the radio and I used the switch from a buddy's 06 6.0 and it didn't work in mine but both his and mine work in his 06. And the only time the relay clicks is when the hazards are on.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I've had the same issue with blinkers not working but flashers working. When my brake lights were on the tail light would go out when the blinker was on. I was poking around the relay behind the radio with a test light and they started working. Only thing I could think of was a loose convention in the plastic box that the relay plugs into

6ohsuperduty

Reaction score
This is what I got with my tester. Is this right? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416545467.536504.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416545544.755966.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416545582.141726.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416545602.175425.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416545623.893810.jpg
No light on bottom four the only one that lot up was the top picture

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I don't remember it was a while ago when I messed with it. I honestly don't even know what fixed it. It just stated working and that was the part I was messing with. It was the back side tho

6ohsuperduty

Reaction score
Okay. My taillight is doing the same thing you stated. " blinker on break light off". I hate electrical ****! Thanks for the help tho!

Latest posts

Members online