BMF issue

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I just looked em up on their website. They are alright, but they didn't blow my doors off. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Alright, just got the low down. BMF hasn't made the 22" rehabs for the ford yet at all. But they are supposed to start in August. So who knows how long it will take after that.. Do I wait, or do get the fuels that I liked

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371336223.823893.jpg
Bmf

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371336238.604498.jpg
Fuel

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
SOTA's would look good on your truck, I like the forged polished rehabs the best.

Those would be my 3rd choice as far as BMFs for sure. But my roommate has some on the way for his 6.4. And another friend has em for his lmm. My stubbornness, and my want of being different have me in a pickle. Lol

dstryr

Reaction score
American Forces...made here in the USA.

Only reason I had BMFs on my last truck was because I got them super cheap on Craigslist.

With the volume and pricing of BMFs I find it hard to believe that they couldn't have the wheels made here...

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
Too expensive to made in china, and not that original. That's whay I've been making my own designs ;)

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Agreed. Bring that scit to the US. I like some of their designs, but the price is tobhigh in my book. I like AF, ecev if my bank account doesnt. LOL

Latest posts

Members online