bogging issue?

powerstroke451

Reaction score
Hey guys got the truck back today and everything seemed great. I decided to climb a small hill with cruise control on and the truck started hopping around and the engine seemed to bog down a bit. Keep in mind its a paved road and I have the spartan 165 dpf off tune egr deleted and 4" exhaust.. any ideas what that issue could be?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
was the pavement rough to make the truck start hopping around or did the truck do it its self? If it was the pavement I would bet it was just the traction control kicking in to keep everything put

powerstroke451

Reaction score
Well the dpf is deleted. Took it out again today and the transmission is seeming to not want to shift down from 6th to 5th causing it to bog down. Gotta figure out how to fix this before I go back to work

TheBigNasty

Reaction score
They should make something for the traction control, similar to what SLP does for the LS's. Traction control is reversed to always off unless commanded on with the button. I always forget to turn it off. :pointlaugh:

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
They should make something for the traction control, similar to what SLP does for the LS's. Traction control is reversed to always off unless commanded on with the button. I always forget to turn it off. :pointlaugh:

This would be great! I hate it most of the time.

Latest posts

Members online