Boost Gauge?

Koda22

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm looking to buy a boost gauge, as of right now I've got a glowshift gaug...I know everyone dislikes them, but I've had good luck...but I'm ready for a change....but there is a little catch, I'm wondering if some other brand gauge would be better as far as brightness,.....I've got no problem seeing it, but at night the glow shift tends to be a little bright.

Can some one point in the direction of a new gauge, or if someone has a used one laying around I might be interested in that as well....

Thanks
Cody

tbsimmons

Reaction score
When I had my 6.0 I had the Autometer that similar to the factory gauges. Didn't seem to bright to me.
Instead of buying new gauges put a cover on the bulb if you can.

shmoozer

Reaction score
I just installed an ISSPRO on mine. Tapped into the factory dimmer switch wire. Works great so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koda22

Reaction score
anybody know the best place to buy one? where can I get my best prices....Also anyone know which ones will match best?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
The autometer factory match gauges are pretty much an exact match. Only issue i have with them is the led doesnt dim like the cluster does. If i have the dimmer all the way down, they are only slightly dimmer than when they started. I typically dont use my dimmer, but i noticed it when testing after install.

Koda22

Reaction score
So my search so far, it's looking like about 80 bucks a gauge? Does that sound about right to y'all?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Depends on the gauge. My boost and trans were about that through xdp, fuel pressure and icp were quite a bit, i want to say about 200, pyro was about 200 too if i remember right. I have full sweep on all of them, dont like the look of short sweep.

Latest posts

Members online