Brake Caliper??

bboteler

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to Power Stop brake calipers? Are they upgraded calipers or just remans that are coated red? Got ANOTHER hanging caliper on the front...this is getting ridiculous. EBC Green stuff pads are almost smoked now at least the powerslot rotors are still ok.

I'm tired of changing this stuff already have ss line all the way around...calipers are the only stock component left...looking for input.

benzfanatical

Reaction score
I've got the SSBC kit. Amazing upgrade to my stopping power and uses the original rotors.
da9036b16a4ef6b7bb83fcb4a1bf3caf.jpg

Has anyone tried to Power Stop brake calipers? Are they upgraded calipers or just remans that are coated red? Got ANOTHER hanging caliper on the front...this is getting ridiculous. EBC Green stuff pads are almost smoked now at least the powerslot rotors are still ok.

I'm tired of changing this stuff already have ss line all the way around...calipers are the only stock component left...looking for input.

bboteler

Reaction score
They look good and i looked at them but thats some serious coin. I have no doubt its worth it just more than is in then budget.

Latest posts

Members online