brake job.

tmillburg

Reaction score
curious to know what the cost of a brake job would be, talkin rotors and pads, truck has 80k miles, debatin on calipers. i would of coarse be doin it myself

Translated from Morse Code

webb06

Reaction score
You already need brakes? My truck has the original pads at 122k worth quite a bit left

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Are you sure you need rotors? And I've never heard of anyone replacing calipers on a routine brake job

BBottoms

Reaction score
I replaced my pads at 111k using new OEM pads front and rear. My rotors were still fine and well within spec. My front pads were nearly worn out, may of got another 5-10k on them at the most. The rear pads were only half worn but I preferred to start with new on each end.

Front & Rear pads cost me $120 from Sunrise Ford. If I were going to replace rotors I would go OEM as well and Sunrise usually has the best prices, especially when you consider the free shipping.

tmillburg

Reaction score
I replaced my pads at 111k using new OEM pads front and rear. My rotors were still fine and well within spec. My front pads were nearly worn out, may of got another 5-10k on them at the most. The rear pads were only half worn but I preferred to start with new on each end.

Front & Rear pads cost me $120 from Sunrise Ford. If I were going to replace rotors I would go OEM as well and Sunrise usually has the best prices, especially when you consider the free shipping.

thanks

Translated from Morse Code

1ATony

Reaction score
We carry brake pad and rotor kits with FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 states. If you still need them, and want to reply back with your vehicle specs, I can see if we carry them or can get them.

I'd also need to know if your truck is single rear wheel or dual rear wheel, and engine size.

Tony

Latest posts

Members online