Broke Down

Snoop

Reaction score
Screw you 6-oh Stranded on the side of the road. Was rolling fine then I heard turbo surge, and lost pedal. Key on and injectors don't click...time for another FICM in only a year? Think it has to do with me putting on Eric's FICM tune with inductive heating? I sure hope that's not related.

Snoop

Reaction score
Ficm is a solid 48V. Reprogrammed with IDS to stock and now runs. However started to go down driveway with it and it did the same thing just shut off. Could it be loose wiring connections? Last time any of that wiring was touch was 1 year ago

Snoop

Reaction score
After I blew out my program like an idiot and now my programmer is locked out, I'm up and running on stock tune. Fun. Looks like ficm connector broke and wiggled loose. I'll be replacing the injector wire harness with a new one now.

Gary

Reaction score
You cab get new connectors from Alliant, they are kinda a pain to change, but still better than changing to whole harness.

04cr450

Reaction score
^ to much of a pain. the harness cost a little under $200... I replaced mine when I broke a connector, wasn't worth trying to replace the plug. plus you get a fresh harness as they are known to have issues(especially if they have age to them)

Snoop

Reaction score
I'll be doing injectors and such as soon as all my parts get back. I'll definitely be installing a new injector harness. It is worn pretty bad.

Latest posts

Members online