• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BTS

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
have a brand new BTS 4R100 built 5/13/14 has maybe 20 miles on it ill include the schaffers oil that in it you may need a quart or 2 more to fill the lines and cooler I have all the paper work for the trans and am asking $5150 for everything id prefer not to ship but could probably meet halfway for a fee. im located in Quad city area of IL also have a brand new 6.0 trans cooler and all hardware to install it for $275

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
500hp but im sure you can send it to him and have it tuned up or down as its still well within warranty period and I believe all he will change is the shift points in the valve body and maybe a different TC if you have a much different turbo setup

Last edited:

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
Bump I haven't had time to get on here lately. There is nothing wrong with it in any way I literally just installed it drove it down the road a few times to make sure everything was working good and parked the truck as the engine has a miss to it in the top end that I haven't gotten time to fix so I figured its just easier to cut my loses and move on to a different project

zshier17

Reaction score
lol shoulda specified... i meant why would you run a 4r in your truck vs a 5r. whats the benefits of it ?

TyCorr

Reaction score
lol shoulda specified... i meant why would you run a 4r in your truck vs a 5r. whats the benefits of it ?

This is a sale thread, knock the shti off.

Google or search on this site would provide ample information.

Some people find the 4r to work better.

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
The trans shipped to my door was $6300. And just to clarify it wasn't in my 6.4 its still in a 7.3 so I wouldn't know how it works in place of a 5R

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
without tax and shipping maybe to my door was over 6 straight from brian. I have the receipt. Not to mention its more or less a fresh rebuild no actual miles of any sort on it with fluid which is close to 350 for shaffers plus the ride that's well under what it would cost to order one up and then wait for it to be built saving over a grand by buying this as im not freight shipping unless I have to

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.