building 2008 6.4

IAstroker6.4

Reaction score
Well i get my truck back here im planing on doing some work and mods.
truck already has emissions deleted and tuned cac pipe and elbow 5 inch striaight pipe. The motor is blown so i orderd a new one im going to compleaty build the motor (not a race truck just a reliable rig) Headstuds injectors single turbo ccv uppipes downpipe oil cooler fuel system air intake

(List) intrior
custom work, seats, dash bezzles, led dash lights, and over head lights.
want to paint the dash pieces white to match my out side and line x my black dash top. door trim, sound system, in dash computer min mac , custom tuner mount custom cb mount air vents black to match trim fix rip in driver seat
(list extrior)
fx4 cloan. bed liiner, custom grille insert, off road lights, 8k hids in all driving light low and hight beam and fogs gonna relay my fog to stay on with my brights, road armor bumper, rbp nerf bars, amp resarch bed step, fuel transfer tank and tool box for work, linex the fuel tank and tool box. crowl hood, undercoating, headach rack by spader inds, roof rack by thule, items i want in the tool box its a deezee platinum so its pretty big. Refrigator tool chest, sealbox for hunting equipment, air compressor train horn kit ect. led mirror lights tinted tails and 3rd brake light tinted, white head light bezzles, white goast flames, super duty inserts for hood and tail gale low pro antennat window tint new shocks fox racing new toyo mt 38x15.50x20 paint my xd diesel wheels spokes black and keep the dish chrome or white blue hint head lights for day time big rig lights maybe even a body bumper for the rear

(Engine)
the things i want to do to the motor. Injectors,single turbo headstuds, oil bypass and coolant filer Paint the valve covers black the uppipes black the compound turbos black the oil and fuel filers bowls red and stainless cap cac pipes blue, stainless coolant lid and stailless oil lid paint the oil fill tube blue, battery covers on the batterys powerstroke emblem blue the enigne will be done be for the whole truck even gets started on.

Ect
Power converter,
im also taking advise form people its gonna be time consuming and gonna take some money so im open for donations:bs: or sponsers want it to be a sema truck or someting of that range post some pics of ur truck and i might take your ideas you can contact me @ 712-898-5014 iff you find any deals on parts of any kind. if you guys and gals think i missed any thing that would be Cool looking let me know

Last edited:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Did I read it wrong or did at one point you say compound turbos also? At one point I read that your doing a single then later it wounded like compounds..

Gunnnin

Reaction score
Where are the grammer police when you need them? This is one of the hardest post to read that Ive seen in a long time.

To the OP, please try to clean it up and make it readable so we know what you are trying to do.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
That was a joke, I know what a roll pan is. When you do a roll pan are you gonna repaint the whole truck?

IAstroker6.4

Reaction score
Alright i hade a few to many one night, and might have pissed off the wrong person.
I went to get my truck from a friends one day after a trip to county jail, and i find my truck has 4 flat tires, words in the door saying ( BITCH **** YOU). The motor is trashed they put gas in it at the time this happened. I got new toyo mt tires drove it 7 miles to my house on the way there 3 pistons cracked. parked it went to Branson Mo and Eureka Aprings Arkansas for vacation came home and my toyos were slashed. Now thats were i set now blown truck 3 different size tires and F-ed up paint
Better call the grammer police, im in class having to switch in and out of tabs

Latest posts

Members online