Builds DONE!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Well the part I drove for didnt help but we have a game plan...my trucks a freak and fighting every step of the way

Sent from my SCH-I535

Jhaddox

Reaction score
T case output shaft went to the machine shop to get chopped down a little...truck is back on track and really close...everything engine wise is done...just need to get the tcase put back together, bolted in, drop the cab, hook up the AirDog, wire the PCS, and its DONE

one2nine

Reaction score
What's entailed in wiring the pcs? Curious to see how she performs. All these builds are making me itch to start mine but can't have the truck down until the snow stops.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Craig got your wiring figured out, yosh?

I was down at mpd the other day and saw what goes where

What's entailed in wiring the pcs? Cuurious to see how she performs. All these builds are making me itch to start mine but can't have the truck down until the snow stops.

Its a total of like 6 wires that get hooked up...positive negative key on rpm signal and 2 others

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

B585Ford

Reaction score
T case output shaft went to the machine shop to get chopped down a little...truck is back on track and really close...everything engine wise is done...just need to get the tcase put back together, bolted in, drop the cab, hook up the AirDog, wire the PCS, and its DONE

I assume you are still in Morgantown. If so, hopefully some day you can take me for a spin so I can see how this bad boy runs.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
553092_10200680027583372_1464481876_n.jpg

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I'm so ready to have this thing back...transfer case shaft is in the cnc machine now...that's the last hold up...as soon as thats cut down its ready to go

That engine bay reallllly needs detailed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online