• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Built 6.4 For Sale

Jhaddox

Reaction score
One last bump...gonna sell a few parts that arent a major change then its gone...trans is on the way back from mpd after getting a refresh...1 week at most and she'll be outta my hands

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Little change in plans...dealership is giving me a hard time and basically trying to hardball me into buying a new truck for them to get the price they offered for it out of the truck...30k bottom dollar and you can have it...open to partial trades for other vehicles plus cash

I really cant believe I'm this low on price right now for this thing

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Sucks Josh. I was hoping this thing would have found a new anxious owner by now

Ya kinda sucks...I dont need to sell it at all, its paid off, but I do a little bit of student loan debt id like to clean up and be debt free so I can save a down payment for a house.

Kinda goin back and forth. I Love driving it but I really don't need it right now

BlueOx

Reaction score
Ya kinda sucks...I dont need to sell it at all, its paid off, but I do a little bit of student loan debt id like to clean up and be debt free so I can save a down payment for a house.

Kinda goin back and forth. I Love driving it but I really don't need it right now

Man if I didn't just buy my 6.7 I'd be all over this! Prefect set up and I love the color combo!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Matt

Reaction score
I think I said this before, but you really need to just swap drivetrains with a cheap regular cab and then trade this on stock for whatever you want. Best of both worlds.

sootie

Reaction score
for anyone that cares.....if you have a relatively stock 6.4 that you intend to build, be smart and buy one that is already done. it costs FAR more to build your own.

David N

Reaction score
for anyone that cares.....if you have a relatively stock 6.4 that you intend to build, be smart and buy one that is already done. it costs FAR more to build your own.

Or buy this one, swap your parts, and then sell this truck for almost what you paid for it.

Latest posts

Members online