Built Auto or Manual

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I can take a pic of anything you want to see

This is going to sound like an odd request, but would you mind giving me your VIN so that I can buy that steering wheel from the dealer? My truck has the slate steering wheel, and I want a black one! :eek:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
This is going to sound like an odd request, but would you mind giving me your VIN so that I can buy that steering wheel from the dealer? My truck has the slate steering wheel, and I want a black one! :eek:

Mine.is just like it
8ea60441.... last 8 is all you need.

Sad I have that memorized...

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
I'm going to have to look into it. I know a ZF6 in a truck optioned like mine is going to be pretty hard to find so that is why I am going to have to do it myself

lubeowner

Reaction score
We built a manual manual tranny truck for a guy. His was loaded. Almost every option available. The truck got 100% over objectors and my twin cp3 setup. It it just awesome to drive. 3600 all billet double disk clutch. We added a little to the clutch rod to give the pedal a little more travel and that helped out a lot with shifting. Waiting on the short throw shifter for it. I think that will make it even better.

SoGrand

Reaction score
Sorry Jeremey Ive been swamped. Shifter will leave today and i will call you around noon.

Dan

tensixniner

Reaction score
Can you post any pics of the 3600 DD billet clutch your using?

"100% over objectors" ... I like the sound of that.

We built a manual manual tranny truck for a guy. His was loaded. Almost every option available. The truck got 100% over objectors and my twin cp3 setup. It it just awesome to drive. 3600 all billet double disk clutch. We added a little to the clutch rod to give the pedal a little more travel and that helped out a lot with shifting. Waiting on the short throw shifter for it. I think that will make it even better.

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Thats good to hear lubeowner. Anyway you could throw out a parts list of what is needed to make the swap. Also about what a used 5R110 goes for.

F250stroker08

Reaction score

This truck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMXpzQ6J6zo

87jumpy

Reaction score
Can you post any pics of the 3600 DD billet clutch your using?

Here are some pictures of a smoked 3650 South Bend Clutch....

2011-06-27151527.jpg

2011-06-27151446.jpg

2011-06-27151251.jpg

2011-06-27151029.jpg

2011-06-27150955.jpg

2011-06-27150939.jpg

2011-06-27150727.jpg

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
IF you want to race or anything like that ever, id say auto.

If you dont ever race and dont mind dealing with it in traffic then a manual is awesome.

There is a reason i sold my M5rd for an e4od in my F150 :evil

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Its a dually...no plan on racing. More than likely will do this once I get out of the military or once I'm stationed somewhere thats less big city. There is only like 5 stop lights in my whole home town so once I'm there traffic won't be an issue....really wish someone had a complete kit to do the swap available

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Its a dually...no plan on racing. More than likely will do this once I get out of the military or once I'm stationed somewhere thats less big city. There is only like 5 stop lights in my whole home town so once I'm there traffic won't be an issue....really wish someone had a complete kit to do the swap available

I can definitely get you the clutch and shifter when your ready, everything really is just fab work.

did you still want that exhaust we talked about ? Shoot me a PM, i found cheaper stuff :naughty:

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I have a manual and I dont mind it in the city and stop and go driving. If I raced, definetly a built auto, I just like my manual because I can hold the gears for as long as I want.

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
I can definitely get you the clutch and shifter when your ready, everything really is just fab work.

did you still want that exhaust we talked about ? Shoot me a PM, i found cheaper stuff :naughty:

Ill let ya know its probably a year or more out....unless a chunk of money falls out of the sky. What about pcm, tuning and what not...pm me the new exhaust deal

Latest posts

Members online