• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Bullseye S480 For Sale Needs to sell quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a Bullseye S480/96 1.32 turbo that I need to get rid of in a hurry since my clutch is going out on me. I took it off my truck to put a bigger S488 on. It's a full billet double batmowheel with polished race cover. It has a new T6 exhaust housing on it since I just swapped the front/center section out of the 88. It has about 7k miles on it. Zero shaft play just the normal amount since there is no oil in it. It has three passes on it and two dyno pulls. It pushed me to 800+ hp. I hardly ever beat on my truck just test drives with my buddies. I have a bunch of ppl that can vouch for me on that. I don't like to beat on my truck. I'm looking for $1k Obo free shipping. Please no ballers. Only serious inquiries only and please no bad mouthing bullseye on here. I had no issues with the turbo. The turbo was made in the summer of 2012. It was great just wanted more power.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I sold mine on the duramax forum pretty quick, a lot of those guys love running those in compound set ups. May want to try it over there too.

6speedsd

Reaction score
I keep seeing a ton of S480's for sale. Not trying to derail here, but why are so many people selling them? I'm not up on the aftermarket turbo scene so I know nothing about them. Just curious.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I keep seeing a ton of S480's for sale. Not trying to derail here, but why are so many people selling them? I'm not up on the aftermarket turbo scene so I know nothing about them. Just curious.

Probably either abandoned projects, lost interest, changed directions and so on. Its a very popular sized turbo for compound set ups, you just see more of them due to popularity. But it has nothing to do with there being anything wrong with that model of turbo.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I sold mine on the duramax forum pretty quick, a lot of those guys love running those in compound set ups. May want to try it over there too.

Sucks since I'm not part of any dmax forums lol. I just need it gone at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.