buzz test-p1293&p1294

n54power

Reaction score
The above codes popped up after after a buzz test. Alot of info says to check the harness.
Nothing is jumping out at me that would lead me to a broken or unplugged part.
Is there something I'm missing

n54power

Reaction score
They sounded ok. Trying to listen on YouTube isn't easy
As for work I pulled the IC pipes off for fresh paint.

ghohouston

Reaction score
Check out the uvch's, make sure the clips are all good, clean the injector cups out of there's any trash in them, spin the motor over with glow plugs removed once new injectors are installed, and just set the valve covers back on with a couple bolts. Once spun over, re install everything else.

Arisley

Reaction score
I would at the very least, replace all of the glow plugs. Unless you have just done it. You already have them out, just throw new ones in. If you suspect the gaskets, replace them also. And like GHO said, inspect everything, especially those UVCH, if you have to replace those, Motorcraft or International only. DO NOT use Dorman.

n54power

Reaction score
Done.thanks.
I'm a big fan of buy once cry once
I'm going to just order the above items,I figure it would stupid not too.
Uvch-fotta search this one

Arisley

Reaction score
Under valve cover harness. The harness that plugs into the valve cover gasket and connects to the injectors and the glow plugs.

DO NOT go to a parts store and get them. Go to a Ford house or an International Truck house. At the International house you are looking for the UVCH for the late model T444E.

Some vendors also sell them I know Riffraff does and I think a few more do also.

Latest posts

Members online